Sunday, February 12, 2012

What a night!

Last night was great! Thank you to everyone for making my Boob Voyage Party and Fundraiser a fun successful night! 

We raised $485. That far exceed my expectations--I was hoping for just $250 total.  Instead, I'll be able to send almost $250 checks to both organizations, Bright Pink and FORCE.  These organizations provided me with so much information to help understand my options and make decision.  I am so excited that I can now give back to them. 

I must say a HUGE thank you to Sarah Schaller owner of Energy Fitness and to all of the instructors Rachel, Dawn, Lou, Jessica, and Chrystal.  You put together a fantastic work out with so many high energy fun songs.  It was a blast!

Another big thanks to Molly who put together the fliers and all my friends who helped but together the bra decorations.  I won't give names, so that no one tries figuring out which ones belong to who (or is it whom?), just THANKS!

It was amazing to see that many people all there dancing in support.  Without the support of my amazing family and friends, I wouldn't be able to do this upcoming surgery.  THANK YOU!!

I'll post pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment