Today has been just full of good things
1. Pathology report!
2. I handled the drains all by myself today.
3, The scop patch has been removed for 24 full hours and my vision is now completely back to normal.
4. The patch was helping fight nausea that happens with the pain meds, but now we have a good plan of attack with the pain meds and I have not felt nauseous all day.
5. I found a compression bra that comfortably fits
6. I had a good visit last night and this afternoon with some wonderful and helpful friends
7. I'm feeling good enough to watch Aila's dance recital for a little bit tonight.