Friday, November 25, 2011

Questions & Answers

Yes, I will take questions from the audience!   I will gladly try my best to answer and explain things to help others understand better.  In fact, that's a great idea for some posts now that I've gotten all my sappiness out and while I'm waiting on finding out my surgery date with no news.  I've recieved several great questions already by email and in person since sending out the links earlier this week. Over the next few days, I'll work on putting together answers to the following:

What is the BRCA mutation? How does it work?
What lifestyle changes did the doctor recommend? Are they helpful for general population as well? 
What are the surgical options that I had to decide between? 

If you have more questions, post them in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee, Thanks for answering my children thread on FORCE. Would you be interested in emailing or call? I find that I can so relate to what you are saying. Not sure how to reach you but i'm at lilian underscore chang 1974 at yahoo. Hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete