We were driving to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving and I looked over at Mitch and told him that I haven't felt this good in a long time. After saying that though, I'm not sure how true it was. I think that I really have felt good for awhile now, I just haven't stopped to recognize it. As we continued the drive and throughout the rest of the weekend, I tried to figure out what I could attribute this great feeling to. Here's the list we created:
- I had a great 5 days off of work.
- I had some great moments with the girls during this time off.
- Adrienne is pretty much potty trained.
- I was on a major sugar high from the amount of cookie dough and cut out cookies I ate this weekend.
- We finally finished one of our home improvement projects after almost three years!
- I did plenty of retail therapy lately.
- I had some great visits with friends
- I'm finally taking my vitamins and fish oil regularly.
- I accomplished my goal for the number of petition signatures
- All this working out is giving me an emotional boost.
- It feels good to finally share all this information with others.
- I feel so loved and supported by you all, but especially Mitch.
I hope I have more to post soon!