Sunday, April 22, 2012

Funny

I've been pretty busy since heading back to work this week.  It went well.  I decided to go back full days instead of trying out half days first.  At about 1:00 each day, I felt overwhelmingly tired.  But I compensated for it in Diet Pepsi and made it through the day.  I have my last physical therapy session this week.  The axillary web syndrome has cleared up.  Now when I stretch upward, I feel just a stretch instead of a pull.  It feels pretty amazing! 

Being back to work has forced me out of my sweat pants.  the transition out of comfy pants hasn't been that bad, however I've had some issues with my top half.  I'm very happy with my reconstruction and I am so thankful that I'm able to have reconstruction that turned out so much better than many women had to endure in the past.  But...it takes some getting used to.  I had to wear a dress and a swim suit for the first time in the past week.  They feel so different and big and awkward to me. I know that they aren't that big and many people have told me that I don't look different at all, but I am still so self conscious about them.  Here are some comics that strike a chord with me lately courtesy of bustygirlcomics.com






No comments:

Post a Comment