Tuesday, July 9, 2013

More than 3 weeks

It's been more than three weeks.  I'm doing more, feeling good.  The bruising is finally almost gone.  One bruise stuck around so much longer than the others.  It was shaped like a crescent moon and reminded me of the Relay for Life symbol.  With the bruising gone, I am now capable of wearing pants with a real waist band.  Even though I am capable of it, you'll still see me quite often in yoga pants.  I have my 4 week check up on Friday to hopefully get the all clear.  My kids are ready for me to start lifting them up on the swings again!

I had an interesting thought today at the dentist.  For those of you like me, how much of this do you share with others?  The dentist asked today if there was anything new I needed to add to my medical history.  I thought about it for a second and then just said no.  Now if I was filling it out in a form, I probably would have updated it.  But I really didn't feel like having the conversation with the hygienist about what I had removed and why.  I don't know why.  I usually have no problem talking about it.  Is it really important that they know I don't have my Fallopian tubes?  I'm hoping it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment